Thursday, July 18, 2013

I JUST FUCKING DAWM LOVE U ... that's all ♥♥♥

CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN 


                                                       on 5 of May (1989)


           Was born a child, a perfect child... My idol, my icon, my love ♥







 And then when he started he's career i follow hem everywhere and I started do be a BREEZER#
  


                    He started to be a man, getting success, fame and fortune


  


And then he meet Rihanna and started dating with her, they wore a couple *0*

  






But Chris isn't perfect, nobody is and none of the actors, singers and the all people in this world... And hes story with Rihanna didn't go well, BUT SHE'S NOT AN ANGEL !




I know that people regret sometimes (i know that everybody need's a second chance) so they wore getting back again and getting married to on 4 July (when I was born), in Barbados (were Rihanna was born and raised)


They broke up... i just don't know why, they are perfect as a couple :(



  I JUST LOVE U ♥



FOR ME HE'S MY HERO WITH GIRLFRIEND OR NOT  ♥
                                             

And to end, i just wish you good luck for the rest of your life and do never change cause i love you anyway ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



CMB 

SMILE FOR ME MY KING ♥

                                                  HO SHIT, I THINK I'M IN LOVE ♥


                                                     SWAG AND SMOKE CMB ♥♥

   
                                                                                  HO NO... THAT PERFECT SMILE! ♥




                                THE END OF MY IDOL, CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN 





No comments:

Post a Comment